Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Korean Invasion!

Yep, I got better abs than this guy. Hahaha!



But yes, this is the new poster of the 9th edition of the Samsung Korea Film Festival in Florence, which will be start on March 25, 2011. That’s tomorrow and it will be held at Odeon Cinema Florence.

This year’s edition of the Film Festival promises a sequence of personalities who brought the Korean film industry to the international scene. Film directors such as Lee Kyoo-man who will present his movie “Return”, director of “Poetry” Lee Chan-dong , and Bong Joon-ho, the director of the multi-award-winning movie “Mother”.

I just want to make it clear that the poster of the half-naked guy doesn’t insinuate that it is a gay film festival or an event that caters for female nymphomaniacs.

Overheard conversation:

Girl 1: (staring at the poster reading the details)

Girl 2: (walking towards her friend) Che cos’è?.... (as soon as she saw the poster) CHE COS’E’?!

Girl/Boy: Mmmm…. Mmmm…. Interessante. Quand’è?

PERVS! Hahahaha!



This year, the Korean Film Fest will feature the indie rock band Bye Bye Sea, performing for the first time here in Europe. How am I supposed to enjoy the concert since I don’t know Korean? I have no idea. I don’t give a heck. But I’m sure to enjoy the event.

For more information, visit their website- http://www.koreafilmfest.com/

1 comment:

  1. hehehehee...nice one. ^^ may nahanap ka nang sasama sa'yo? I like the part about the pervs! LOL!!! xD

    ReplyDelete

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....