Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Letters and a Roman Holiday part 3

Dear Eurostar,

Talikogenic no?

There are a lot of questions that revolve around insurance policies. They’re mind-boggling, abstract and, at other times, the judicial interpretations are contradictory. For an instance your car was hit by someone else’s car and you were the victim, the offender can still say that it was not his fault because your car is old and susceptible to accidents.

But this issue never happened to me. One of your passengers, a lawyer, was explaining this loudly to his friend over the phone while he was parading on the aisle of the coach like there was some sort of a one-man-gay pride during the trip from Rome to Florence.

I thought it was going to last forever.

That law expert didn’t know that you can’t make loud conversations like that, and passengers are advised to turn off their mobile phones during the trip because there are about a hundred passengers in the coach who might be sleeping or just relaxing. I mean, I paid a lot of money for a relaxing trip to Florence and this is what I get?



Eurostar you better do something before I start killing some of your passengers with my bare hands.


Homicidally yours,


The passenger with the tendency to go ballistic/schizophrenic like a psychotic serial killer,

Mr. Tripster

p.s.

I left a bomb in one of your coaches. But I thought that bombing is already overrated, so I took it back.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED THE POST SCRIPTUM ABOVE ALL ELSE! XD

    ReplyDelete

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....