Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Perfect Tablet

I’ve been asking my friends which tablet I should buy. I’ve been thinking about this long time ago and I would like to treat myself for my birthday.

But I wanted something that could meet my needs. I’m not like other people who would buy an iPad just for the sake of buying it and because it’s the coolest thing right now.

So the question is: Which tablet is perfect for me?

I know many of you asked the same question. I think people should buy the tablet that suits their personality. Great thing I read an article in Il Sole 24 Ore about choosing the right tablet for you.

So here it is-

THE APPLE IPAD



  • Perfect for trendy yuppies, untalented posers, and “go-with-the-flow” crowd.
  • Artsy type of people, creative minds and people working in advertising companies.
  • Teachers and students
  • Preachers (my pastor has one. Pretty cool for a minister)
  • Employees in hotels and restaurants
  • Book-worms
  • People who love reading magazines and newspaper

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1

  • Computer geeks
  • Hackers, and I mean the real ones, not the trying-hard type.
  • Movie buffs, cinema lovers
  • Software developers
  • Bloggers
  • People who would like to manage their websites in their tablet

MOTOROLA XOOM


  • Computer geeks and hackers
  • College students
  • Employees in hotels and restaurants

RIM PLAYBOOK



 
  • Faithful Blackberry users
  • Businessman
  • Students who are studying economy and business management
  • Sales reps and stock brokers
  • For people who need to consult train and airline schedules (can’t believe that such necessity exists)

HP PALM TOUCHPAD


 
·        Nostalgic of palmers
·        Office workers
·        Computer technicians

6 comments:

  1. Nice post freaky-friend! I'll be chossing the Tab! period. hehe.. -GTA-'ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go for the iPad 2nd Generation!! ^_^ -xian

    ReplyDelete
  3. magkano porsyento mo sa sales talk? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha anything!! i'll choose any gadgets that has a TAB name on it!! - aika

    ReplyDelete
  5. @xian and GTA: to my ever beloved good-looking and generous bestfriends- alam ko naman na mas guwapo kayo sa akin. maawa na kayo sa isang halimaw na katulad ko. malapit na ang birthday ko. Maligaya na ako sa isang Samsung Galaxy Tab...

    @Blue Bird: This is called commercial martyrdom...

    @Aika: Mag register ka na kasi sa google. So kahit anong gadget basta may TAB... Paano kung TAB-A? Okay na ba yun sayo? Marami ako nun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayoko rin ng iPad dahil yun ang trend kaya i go for other brands and has better specifications.. not mentioned here.

    ReplyDelete

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....