Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Significant Figures ep. 01- Social Network

1035- Tweets I have posted as of may 4, 2011, time- 19:02

1000th tweet-It's not my fault if you can’t understand me because you're a mentally-challenged spawn of unmarried antecedents.

image from mambosmedia.com


400+- number of “friends” in my first Facebook account

78- number of “friends” in my second Facebook account after eliminating individuals of nuisance.

10- number of charitable friends who follow this blog

5- hours I normally spend in the internet

2- the main suspects responsible for the closing of my first blog The Caffeine Freak.

2- the number of bullets I have prepared for the 2 suspects- one bullet each. Just kidding!

1- one very special site- www.iamtripster.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....