Friday, December 16, 2011

My Ultimate Indulgence


And speaking of Japan Festival in Florence

As everyone knows I’m a bit stingy. Other would not agree. They call me greedy. Whatever the case is, I simply cannot splurge my money like that. I just want to appear well-to-do. I mean it’s obvious- my vain efforts of dressing up to look obscenely rich so that I’ll be able to cover up my appalling poverty.

Anyway, I kind of set aside my strict adherence to the sacred budget list and allowed myself to appease my petty mundane cravings by buying these CHOPSTICKS! Yes, I feel guilty buying these 3-euro-worth pair of chopsticks.





But not with this one…. THE DEATH NOTE!!!! Hehehe… It’s a copy sample of the Death Note they used in the movie.

‘Wag niyong painitin ngayon ang ulo ko!




Hmmmm…..




Sino sa tingin niyo ang susunod na ilalagay ko dito? Pumili kayo:

  1. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
  2. Andal Ampatuan Jr.
  3. Kris Aquino

Sige! Vote na! Now na! Sino ang susunod na hahatulan ng aking Death Note?!

4 comments:

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....