Friday, December 30, 2011

New Resolutions to Break This Year


  1. I will never hurl bad words such as stupid, idiot, douche-bag, bitch, megalomaniac at highly regarded individuals such Imelda Marcos and family, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo and company, actors-turned-politicians, and jejemons.
  2. I will formulate a very convincing reason to push myself to go to the gym, get 6-freak-pack abs, and be a man-whore employee of Abercrombie and Fitch in Milan.
  3. I will never squander my money out of generosity because people are having problems and making bad comments with my good will.
  4. I will not allow my sister to sit in front of my car unless a higher authority tells me to do so.
  5. I WILL PAY MY DEBTS THIS YEAR.
  6. I WILL VISIT PARIS.
  7. I would like to go to Amsterdam and see the red light district and Jose Maria Sison.
  8. I will exert herculean efforts to write a book, or at least a short story (pangarap lang dude!).
  9.  I will do my best to produce some results in the organization I’m working for.
  10.  I will break all these resolutions except for number 3, 4, 5, and 9.

HAPPY  NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....