Friday, February 24, 2012

Significant Figures ep. 08- Paying the Price of Beauty





Monthly membership fee sa gym- 85,00 euros

Investment sa mga “gym stuff” (shoes, towels, gadgets, etc.)- almost 120,00 euros

Duration of my membership sa gym- 365 days = 1 year

How many times do I intend to go to gym- at least 3 times a week

Number of people who believes in me that I can make it- 2

Number of people who laughs at me because they don’t believe me- EVERYONE ELSE

Days left before I officially start- 5 days (I can’t believe it, 5 days na lang talaga?!)

Level of excitement- 100%

Level of inexplicable anxiety- 100%

Level of stress whenever I go over my budget for my gym, debts and other stuff- 100%


Hindi lang kasi taba ang nawawala, pati datung nababawasan din. Hehehe…

But then, no pain, no gain. Pain is temporary, glory is forever! Health is still priceless!

Aja!

afatpenguin.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....