Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Virgin Charlie Challenge Week #12 Recap- From One Goal to the Next


After 12 weeks, and after various alterations of this fitness challenge, I finally got an achievement. Para lang game sa Facebook no? Hehehe…

It started when my kumare bought me an Abercrombie shirt. Kala niya kasya sakin. Large size na nga daw yun. Eh hello? Ang L size ng Abercrombie does not refer to flabby rounded fat-ass walking-lard large size. 



I tried it on for the first time and I looked something like this-

www.sanpablocity.com.ph


Oo, mukha akong suman when I tried it on. And then I told her, don’t worry, I’m starting the Abercrombie Sign Challenge and after this fitness challenge I’ll be able to wear it.

And now, kasya na!!!! Woooohoooo! 

Next goal- photoshoot with upcoming artist, photographer and dear friend of mine- Xian Gallardo. Yes, HALF-NAKED!!!! Bwehehehe!

(Coming soon: I’ll be featuring Xian Gallardo and friends, a group of Pinoy photographers in Italy)

3 comments:

  1. GO FOR THE GOAL BFF!! I'LL BE WAITING FOR THAT VERY MOMENT!! CHEERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice one dude keep it up ako problema ko chan ko di nmn ako manginginom haha pag ng dadiet ako nauuna pumayat muka ko aun haha kainis

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Xian: I found the photography book on Eikoh Hosoe. I'll show it to you next time to give you an idea of our next photoshoot... heheheheh (maniac laugh with matching tulo laway...)...

    @MEcoy: thanks for visiting the blog. Yes, belly fat is quite hard to burn. Good eating habits is actually good for that, pero hindi pwedeng hindi mawala ang mga abdominal crunches at cardio workouts. Remember, beauty and agony walk side by side.

    ReplyDelete

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....