Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Return of Darth Haggard


I am now officially back in the blogosphere. God I missed this place so much! By now, this is my real world and it’s simply hard to get on everyday without your blogs.

My actual face, hehehehe.... from Wikipedia.com
These last two months I’ve been busy with a short story that I was writing. It is kind of important for me because it’s my first short story written in Italian. I know it’s just a short story but hey, I’m an amateur, a pseudo-writer.  

It was perhaps the most intense moment of my 2012 because between work and participating in the sessions of the creative writing workshop I’ve joined, I also had to do a lot of research for my short story and, obviously, write the story.

I just sent my work to the editors, hoping that they’ll publish it. I really hope it gets published. Man, my face is swamped with pimples because of those sleepless nights and the stress! I hate second puberty!

I have decided that I will not share the story here because it will take so much effort again for me to translate it in English or Tagalog. Kaya sorry na lang! Hehehe… Besides, I’m not even sure if you’re interested.

It’s really too early to be singing a victory song. But I’m really happy and elated because this is one of my firsts.

I’ll just talk about it maybe later on if they publish it.

In the meantime, please prepare those comment boxes. Hehehe!

It’s really great to be back!

15 comments:

  1. haha. guess im expecting long comments again ser tripster. haha. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoohooo! nagbalik na si ser tripster. welcome back ser. Ready na ang comment box ko for u ser. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back parekoy
    ikaw ang blogger na masasabi kong the best commentator pwamiz haha unlike ung mga fasgion bloggers haha
    anyways im glad na bumalik ka
    nakaisip din ako sa panaginip ko ng story ee,
    main plot pa nga lang haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. Everything starts in a dream. Twilight di ba? Ikaw na ba ang susunod na writer na magpapataob sa Twilight? hahahaha!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! Hope you'd visit my page as well, hehe :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga. Matagal na talaga ako hindi nakabisita sa blog mo. I do visit your blog, bihira nga lang ako mag-iwan ng comment sayo.

      Delete
  5. Hindi ko pa nae-experience yung sinasabi nila na tila isang post na daw ang comment mo sa kanila. :) Lahat ng pagtityaga ay magbubunga. Mapa-publish yun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll drop by your blog sometime. Pero nakita ko na rin mag comment ikaw sa iba. Mukhang hindi tayo nagkakalayo. hahaha!

      Delete
  6. welcome back... saka Goodluck sa story mo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back bro! I hope you really post that story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back! sasabihin ko pa naman sana na pabasa rin ako ng story mo hmp!

    anyways goodluck at sana matupad na ang dream mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's actually my first time here, but welcome back xd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guarda che di moda non ce ne qui eh, e poi non sono il tipo che seguirebbe la moda molto volentieri. Comunque, ti ringrazio per il tempo che hai dedicato per un essere poco fashionista.

      Con tutto il rispetto, ma non avete un mondo tutto vostro?

      Delete
  10. Welcome back and GOOD LUCK with that short story!

    I don't care if it's in Italian, there's google translate right? or whatever translate. You need to share that story to us ok?

    Btw, you really look good in that pick. lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yehey...u'r back... i hope u have your short story translated in English or Filipino...

    ReplyDelete

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....