Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dear Object of My Fantasy

Dear Object of My Fantasy,

I believe that the Italian summer heat, the imminent nerve-wrecking training for promotion, and many other shitty love affairs that have bombarded my mind recently have weakened my Wall of Morality and the Dam of Chaste Behaviour, because you have become my current object of fantasy. I have been shrewd enough to avoid fantasizing about you, heart and soul. My protective shell has not crumbled yet as to let me be drowned in the floods of lewdness or have me flounder in the pleasures of the palm while your youthful beauty blossoms in my memory.



But I confess that I have become a maniacal virtual voyeur, and I am really ashamed of it. Thanks to modern technology and Facebook and sexual innuendos in all human industries, stalking is finally institutionalized.

Nevertheless, you may fill up my mind and my fantasies, but I still remain true to my heart- you can never ever replace my own true love, despite the fact that you’re exceedingly far more beautiful than the one I love.

And with this confession, I will end all these foolish fantasies.

Farewell.


Your perpetually frustrated stalker-friend,

T. G.



12 comments:

  1. nosebleed! haha pero ayun I can relate here sir! sobrang relate na relate ako hahaha! at sa palagay ko sexual fantasy rare comes with true love haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one we always fantasize is never the one we truly love because it's too indecent and perverse to fantasize sexually the one you truly love. It's kind of sacred, you know.

      Delete
  2. Dahil sa modern age pede na tlga tayo maka access sa mga pinapantasyahan natin .. Gooo goo goo lang pantasya lang nmn eh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huwag, baka ma tempt ako to go beyond my fantasy. hehehe....

      Delete
  3. ay... pantasya na nga lang, bitin pa! hahaha.... wag naman icompare si fantasy at true love, masasaktan ka lang... hihi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nako ang layo nila. Anyway, tama na ang pantasya na yan. nakaka frustrate lang.

      Delete
  4. pwede namang palitan.. hehehe.. sa kaso ko, ngayon eh si gwendoline taylor na.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. demn!
    delikado sa pimples yan ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sinabi mo pa. Eto panay hilamos at kung ano anong remedy na naman ako.

      Delete

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....