10 Reasons Why We Should Pray for the
Due to the particular mood in my country, I would like to interrupt my series of posts on my social-climbing escapades, for fear that I might be linked also to any congressman, senator, blood-sucking politician, and that goddamn pork barrel. ****** this!
There are ten reasons why the Filipino people must ask God for mercy and salvation.
1. We used our religions to tear apart a land that never belonged to any religious institution or denomination. The Philippines- its mountains and valleys, rivers and springs, islands and volcanoes, the animals that roam the sky and crawls on earth, its secrets underneath its hills and inside its caves- belongs to the Almighty who created heaven and earth. Why is it being shattered and claimed by warlords and mere human beings of flesh and blood?
- We abdicated form our sovereign right to rule and denied the mandate given to us by the laws of heaven and earth to become good stewards of this blessed nation. We conceded our right and gave away the sceptre of power to certain undeserving families.
- The people ask their daily bread from TV networks, vices, and people like this guy.
- We have created messiahs out of Manny Pacquiao, TV personalities,
and local parasitic warlords and political icons. While God dictated His
laws and justice from his
, we are all prostrate on the ground before filthy golden crocodiles, worshipping clans and mere human icons. High Mountain
- We think that the poor are natural-born criminals who don’t deserve
help and compassion, but we show Christian mercy and consideration for the
greed of the powerful, the filthy rich, and the undeservingly famous. In
fact, many of us are groupies or bff’s of those hedonistic despots. O ano?
Don’t just stigmatize the informal settlers! Mag tweet ka din sa mga
ka-uri mong mayayaman na nakinabang sa mga kababuyan! Tweet pa! Nyeta!
- We chose to forget these- Martial Law, junking FOI Bill, the
CON-ASS and HR 1109,
NBN-ZTE Deal, Marcos Family, 1949 elections, 2004 elections, Joc-Joc and fertilizer scam, Euro generals, at marami pa akong nakalimutan. from planetphilippines.com Con-Ass scums, photo from jcc34.wordpress.com
- We sanctified these.
- We live up to the expectations of shrewd politicians, that we are
gullible and mindless bleating herd of sheep, instead of training
ourselves to become a thinking class, the Sovereign People of the
- The Filipino youth are sick with the despicable social amnesia and deliberate stupidity. It’s already a pandemic, and we’re not even trying to cure them.
- We will lose our attention and concern about the pork barrel scam. We will try to be good Christians by forgiving these scums of the earth. And this too shall pass. We will forget that the Million March happened. Napoles will be pardoned. Her children will become venerated senators.
|photo from spot.ph|
Forgive me Lord for what I said in number 10. But what I said is true. Only a miracle and divine intervention will save the Filipino people from itself.