13 of 2013
1. I read 25 books this year, failing to reach my 30 books goal.
2. I achieved the “Gate-Crasher for Excellence Award” for barging in to social events without official invitation, and was able to brush my shoulders with politicians, journalists, socialites, and many other blood-sucking creatures. Halata naman na epal ako dun kasi I have the stench of not being rich. Hahaha!
3. Got the chance to meet Korean actress Jeon Do-Yeon during the Korean Film Festival of Florence noong March.
4. Ikinasal ang ex ko, special guest ako, butt of all joke. Pero carry on lang. No worries, no tears.
5. Sineryoso ko ang senatorial elections dito May. I did some sort of campaign for the candidates I voted for.
6. I enjoyed the Iskwater-Gonzalez Word Wars, and stood in favour of Senyor. But all of a sudden BFF's na? Anyare?
7. It was a loveless summer na kung saan nag-enjoy ako sa pag-town-hopping sa
at road trips. Tuscany
8. I celebrated my 10 years of MU (Mag-isang umiibig).
9. My first short story in Italian was published and featured in the anthology “Tracce”. Despite the grammatical errors and lack of style, I now have the guts to claim the title “writer”. Hehehehe….
10. Na promote nako from Aliping Sagigilid to Superior Aliping Sagigilid/Master Sadista. Well, I’m still waiting for the confirmation sa January, so next month pa malalaman kung ok na.
11. Nakauwi na rin ako sa Pilipinas finally after 13 years!
12. Nakasama ko si Alice Dixson sa isang Carlos Celdran tour sa Intramuros, and now I have the biggest crush on her, at iniwan ko na si Nicole Kidman.
13. Nag trip ako sa Milan and had the two-day vacation of the year.
2014, don’t f*ck with me. I’m coming.