Bakit nga ba? Dahil ang Agosto ang pinaka peak ng summer vacation at hindi ko na enjoy dahil-
1. Wala na akong bakasyon. Naubos na lahat nung nagbakasyon ako noon Enero hanggang Pebrero sa Pilipinas. Oo, nakabaskyon nga ako pero bad trip pala yung trabaho ka ng trabaho habang ang nakikita mo sa Facebook ay mga larawan nila na nagtatampisaw sa dagat, naglalakad sa tahimik na gubat, at kung saan-saan pa sila gumagala. Habang ako, ayon nga-nga sa trabaho.
2. Wala na akong budget. Hindi ko rin lubos maunawaan sa paanong paraan ako laging short sa budget. Sa totoo lang kasi ay may pinaglalaanan akong ibang bagay- tulad ng pambili ng palasyo o villa dito sa Italya, pambili ng isla sa Palawan, pambili ng isang coin-operated na lalaki, at mga insurance at investments, kung anu-ano pa. Oo isa akong materialistic na tao. Kagalakan ko ang magtampisaw sa pera at maparaos ng limang bayarang lalaki gabi-gabi. Weh! Wish ko lang! Pero sana makaluwag naman ako at magkaroon ng budget para sa mas enjoying at relaxing na bakasyon.
3. Walang matinong destination. Actually napapunta ako sa city ng Perugia na kung saan nandun yung isang famous chocolate factory na Perugina (under ng Nestlé). Pero side trip lang yun dahil may pinuntahan akong isang convention ng church naming. Napilitan na ako pumunta dun dahil nandun din ang mga bestfriends ko at may isang church ministry akong hinahawakan. Unfortunately, hindi pa naipamamalita sa mga anak ng Diyos na ang isa niyang manggagawa ay isang abominasyon. Kaya ayun, napapapunta na naman ako sa mga iba't-ibang destination. I am a man on a mission (who likes to be in a missionary position, if you know what I mean).
4. Walang beach body. Nakakatakot pumunta sa dagat. Baka mapagkamalan akong balyenang inanod. Baka buhatin ako bigla, dalhin ako sa isang barko at itapon sa karagatan. Dios mio que horror! Tapos makikita ko sa pictures hitsura ko. Eeeewww! Hahaha!
Pero at least naman, etong August….
1.Nakapag reconcile. May mga taong nanghudas na ngayon ay nakipag reconcile na. No, let me correctthat, ako ang pilit na nakipag reconcile at pinatawad ko na sila kahit hindi sila nag sorry. Ok lang. Tapos na ako don. Di na ako bitter. Isa na lang talaga ang naka pending ang issue sa akin. May araw ka din!
2. Nakapag reunion. Kumpleto na ulit kaming tatlo ng bestfriends ko- The Blogger (me), the Lover (bestfriend 1), and the Traveller (bestfriend 2). Also known as The Baklita, the Beloved ni Baklita na Boyfriend naman ng Iba, and the Bad Romance Lagi. Malalakas ang trip namin eh. Kala lagi ng iba boy band kami. Hindi ah! May muse kaya! Hahaha! But really, I am happiest when I am with them. Tanggap ako ng isa, tolerated naman ng isa, but still, alam kong mahal nila ako bilang kaibigan at kapatid. Bromance, well, 2/3 bromance.
3. Naka tipid. Inisip ko na rin na okay na rin ito, at least wala ako masyadong gastos. May kasalan pa ako ulit na pupuntahan sa September (need to buy a new suit and a new pair of shoes), at may winter getaway ako sa Naples at Milan. Kaya ok na rin!
This will be my last entry for this month. Di ko na sasabihin na wake me up when September ends. Gasgas na ang linya na yun. Leche! Kayod na lang ulit sa September.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
An empty skull.
The black propagandas of Christians are at it again. Ever since the US Supreme Court ruled in favour of the fabulous gay people, the Jesus-freaks have increased the pace of Hating-Fags-is-Not-A-Sin-Because-God-Is-Love Machinery fabricating falsehoods more than ever, circulating them around the world through internet; preaching their ultimate gospel- the world has become hopeless because of gay marriage.
I’ll get back on that issue later on. Let me take this issue at hand. It’s about Zondervan, publisher of the NIV Bible and the allegedly evil company owned by Harper Collins, publisher of “The Joy of Gay Sex” and the Satanic Bible.
They want to ban the use of NIV Bibles because it was published by a sinful company.
What’s wrong with their claim?
- They are plain stupid
The people behind this article are raising again the age-old debate among Protestant Christians- Which Bible should Christians read, the New International Version or the King James Version?
They claim that NIV is not reliable while KJV is authoritative and reliable.
An eminent Filipino bishop here in
respected all over Italy Europe, once said that NIV and
KJV versions are okay. He didn’t make such a fuss over which is divinely
sanctioned because HE DOESN’T FUCKING CARE BECAUSE IT
SHOULDN’T BE SUCH A BIG DEAL.
Those who are usually very legalistic about KJV’s reliability are usually those assholes who claim to have spoken with Jesus and then cause the church’s schism and then doggy-style fuck all the ladies in the holy house, saying that it was his divine mandate.
The worst thing about this is that they really have no idea or even have the right understanding and training to interpret Scriptures correctly. How can they say that the NIV translation is corrupted or erroneous when they don’t even know Hebrew, Ancient Greek, or Aramaic? They have no knowledge of the Talmud. They have no idea of the basic principles of hermeneutics. And they have no brains at all!
- They are plain ignorant.
They know nothing of history. The history they know is from the beginning of the earth, up to the final words of John in
Patmos, and up to what
shit they did yesterday.
Between John in
Patmos and yesterday is a black
void in their memory. This is the result of being homeschooled by unqualified
Jesus-freaks Christians. So far this is the best product of Christian
Yes, the gift of God to gaykind! Hallelujah!
My point is this- their advocacy is to stop Christians from using NIV Bibles because the publisher is somehow linked to the production of gay sex materials and Satanism, and yet, they fail to realize or remember or know that the KJV Bible is the fruit of the wisdom and intelligence of perhaps the most fabulous king of the United Kingdom, King James I &VI, the divine king who had his bedchamber connected, through a secret passage, to the bedchamber of his favourite male courtier, so they can have intense and sweaty nocturnal, erm, conversations on how to run the kingdom?
Now how’s that for an evil fruit of the devil?
3. They are plain ignorant and stupid who are able to rally behind them the ignorant and stupid.
Whether it is an NIV or KJV, it is written nowhere in the Holy Scriptures that it is against the will of God for a man to use his common sense.
I have a feeling that these people do not actually read the Bible but only the commentaries of a bunch of greedy assholic televangelists.
Sometimes I wonder if redemption also requires stupidity other than Christ’s sacrifice.
Monday, August 03, 2015
I said it before, and I’ll say it again.
is the future.
And if we do not get along well with this upcoming super-power, we won’t be
part of that future at all. I have no statistics or any political study to
prove my theory. Just look at their major cities and how they are performing,
and you will understand the possibility of the return of the dragon empire.
Just look at every labels of any object around you and you will understand how
it difficult it would be to live in a made-in-China-less world. China
I have always been mesmerized by the beauty and history of
and its people
(particularly, I have an intense interest in the Chinese male landscape, but
that’s another story), its food, and the contemporary scenes of Chinese metropolitan
life. I have always keen interest in their empire building, then and now.
Empire building is something I would certainly enjoy doing in the near future. China
Having said this, I still do not understand why sovereign people of the
hostile towards the advances of Philippines but are very
servile when approached by the white peoples of the West? China
I think if we set the table for negotiations and business dealings which would benefit both countries, we will get along well. And we could be part of that glorious and prosperous future which the Chinese aim to achieve.
Instead, we choose to dim our reasoning with hate and stupid urban beliefs, and claim that the Chinese eat foetuses for breakfast and have dogs and cats as their main dish for their festivals. At least that’s how the dog-eaters and balut-mongers of the archipelago view them.
We choose to stand by the side of the Americans who promised us prosperity since…. since the word ‘never’ came into being. How many years have we traded with the Americans and listened to their promises, believing them to be our white brother, and we’re still swimming in the same pool of shit? Of course, there’s the corruption blah blah blah, but unfortunately we inherited that from our beloved US. Have we really benefited from Philippine-American trade relations? How many times has the
meddled in our history and politics just to protect their interests or pursue causes
that would benefit American interests, while we suffer and die? US
Ok, let’s say we’ve driven out the Chinese. And the disputed seas and islands, what are we going to do with that? We will open our doors to let US,
, or Australia or somebody
else to exploit them. How many times have we done something like this? And we
would usually argue that we are opening up to investors that would generate
jobs. Yeah right. Japan
I am not a Communist, but I think it’s quite obvious that it is high time to look for a new partner. I used to say it’s time to be with
But things have changed for me since my visit in the
year. I now have a very particular interest in the Philippines that I am
compelled to speak out and offer any support to suppress Chinese invasion. province of Palawan
It’s really funny how one’s fiery passion for an idea is easily smothered when personal interests are threatened. And this had me thinking, the simple fishermen would definitely want
out of those
territories because their livelihood is threatened. I want China out because
they are establishing their presence near China Palawan, and my
interest is threatened.
How about the Philippine government? What prompted our government to act right now but not way before when
elements of its presence earlier? Why now and not before? China didn’t act
quickly. Their presence was already there way long before. China
I am no traitor. I love the
. But I do not
intend to wage war against another foreign power just to be betrayed by my own
I am no traitor if I say that I will do business with the Chinese, if ever the time comes that they will invade our country. Traitors are those patrician families who have compromised our liberties and our history with foreign rulers in the past while they are exalted by our own kind in the hallow chambers of law and power. In the future you will see me with the Chinese, together with those men and women who bear the ancient names of landlords and tycoons; people decorated with words such as patriots, nationalists, and heroes. They will be seated with me as we buy and sell lands and titles of our future imperialist masters.
History will denounce me for my treason while it will honour those Filipino patricians and mestizos, even if they gave away the archipelago on a wholesale price.
Yes, it is a product of my imagination; it doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen in the past.