Lady Gaga won a Golden Globe Award and all the little monsters around the globe went gaga. I went gaga.
At the same time, I was awarded, maybe for the third time, the Versatile Blogger Award and I still went gaga for it!
|image from Artistic World blog by Stevevhan|
I feel honoured to be awarded with this recognition because it means that there are still people out there who actually read my shit and appreciate the work I have been doing for the past 6 years.
Yes, this month my blog turned six! The progression was slow and steady and I am still looking forward towards more fruitful years of blogging.
I would like to thank Stevevhan of Artistic World for this recognition and for those five or six people who frequently leave their comments here, and to all other readers who keep on looking for a gayuma recipe in this blog but found a shitty recipe for an early death.
To the culture of blogging, to the printed word, to us! Cheers!
As for the 7 random facts, here they are:
- I am a blessed virgin.
- Number 1 is not totally true though.
- During the 2010 elections, I gave a considerable amount of money for the political campaign of a certain politician.
- I am planning to ask certain individuals to create a black propaganda online against the politician and his party mates whom I supported last elections. I am planning to offer these propagandists twice the amount I gave to that asshole.
- I dated girls and I loved it.
- I dated a guy recently and realized that guys are truly boring.
- One of my fears is that I might become a bisexual.
Unfortunately, I can’t tag 15 bloggers because I haven’t followed any other new bloggers. And besides, I want to keep this for myself. Hehehe!
Ok, I'm not sure if he has received this but I nominate this blogger.....
Jep Buendia of Korta Bistang Tibobos
And if you have any suggestions on which blogger to follow, please leave the link in the comment box. Thanks!