Saturday, January 16, 2016

Pahabol na nominee for the Versatile Blog Award...

By the power vested upon me by the Faith, I, T.G. Bagyo, Prince of House Stormborn, Son of the Khaleesi Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, first of my name, Vassal Lord and Imperial Viceroy of the Zafranian Universal Potentate, Supreme Sovereign Ruler of the Principality of Ballenas y Butanding, King of the Ampalayas, Lord Paramount Archdeacon and True Warden of the Faith, Master of the One Black Ring, Dauphin of Angmar, Prime Elector of the Most Honourable House of Stewards of Windlands, the Honourable Master of the Sovereign House of  Ovesterra, Lord Steward and Keeper of Giglio Manor, the Illustrious Highness the Grand Prince of Whales,    

confer the Versatile Blog Award to the one and only,


ANONYMOUSBEKI OF MGA CHIKA NI ANONYMOUSBEKI

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for nominating me. Right now I'm still thinking about the 7 things I'm gonna share. Pinapaganda ko pa yung post para naman ma-enjoy niyo at masabing deserving ako i-nominate. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already made a post about that. I hope you will enjoy the 7 Random Facts About Me. lols

      Delete

Sige, sakayan niyo ang trip ko....