My last tweet (yes I tweet pa rin… pseudo-celebrity eh. LOL!) made me realize something about my own luck. Laging kapos ang swerte ko, compared sa swerte ng mga kaibigan ko.
|from spot.ph, ganito lang ang peg ko.... from the movie "Bukas Luluhod ang mga Tala"|
Ilang oras mula ngayon, magkikita kami ng bestfriend kong taga Roma- the one na may mga barkadang artista at sikat. I sometimes can’t believe his luck. Not that I am envious. I really am not into pinoy celebrities and TV personalities. Porn stars kasi ang hinahabol ko. LOL! Pero hindi biro, talagang good friends siya with several ultra famous celebrities. God knows how much I want to mention names pero hindi pwede. Hindi ako naka hingi ng permission sa BFF ko. Hehehe!
Napaisip lang din ako- sinong artista na ba ang na meet ko in person. WALA. Dahil nga siguro hindi ako interesado. Pero kung hindi yung celebrity ang ma meet ko, makikilala ko yung pinakamalapit sa kanila.
Here’s what I mean...
My BFF meets Mr. Chonggo Uber Cute Multi-Awarded Superstar Male Celebrity.
I don’t meet the celebrity but I meet his parents.
My VBF meets Ms. 90’s Celebrity From A Patrician Super Rich and Powerful Family.
I don’t meet the celebrity, nor her mother (I am a fan of the mother), but I get to meet The Heiress and become a friend of hers (well, that’s what I would like to think, hahaha!).
I never had the chance to meet a Philippine President and I would really love to, but I had the chance of meeting a Vice President of our Republic.
In the 90’s, when my sister and I were kids, she bumped into Richard Gomez. On the other hand, the nearest I got to Richard Gomez was when I stepped on his bodyguard’s foot and caught a glimpse of him from afar, seeing my sister being held by Richard.
Laging one degree lower di ba?
Pero I wouldn’t say that I am unlucky.
But I do feel very blessed to have the chance to meet my idol in person.
Quite a charmer and lovely personality!
Ito naman ang ibang mga “Pangarap na Bituin” na gusto ko ma meet-
- talagang pangarap ko na ma-meet in person na artista ay si NICOLE KIDMAN. Grabe! Siya lang yata ang babae na kinababaliwan ko! Hahaha!
- Queen Elizabeth and other royals- because I am a prince myself. Hehehe!
- Jessica Zafra- because lords and princelings must pay homage to Her Universal Potentate
- Francisco Sionil Jose- One of the most illustrious writers of our country. Kelangan ko talaga pilitin na makita siya bago siya kunin ni Lord! He’s perhaps 90 years old!
- Last but not the least ang aking Prince Charming. Hehehe!
Bukas sana sa aking paggising, kapiling ko na ang pangarap kong bituin!