After the Philippine General Elections of 2016, after bringing out our worst immature highschool-like behaviour, democracy has prevailed. God has spoken through the voice of the people. We are all Dutertards after all.
We are Dutertards.
- We pledge allegiance to The Strong Man who doesn’t give a fuck to anyone else.
- We venerate The Strong Man because he is the Father and Saviour.
- We curse because it’s a virtue. We keep things real.
- We follow his words, because we can’t have our own initiative to do good by ourselves.
- We believe in the justice of the vigilante.
- Fuck others’ opinions. We will gang up on you.
- The Strong Man’s humor is not offensive. Rape is probably funny.
- The Strong Man is infallible. It is our task to clarify all misunderstanding and eliminate (neutralize) falsehoods.
- Fuck the media. The media is the devil
- Fuck religion. There is no other god other than The Strong Man.
- Fuck decorum and ethics.
- Women of
are not hipon. They are free to sit on The Strong Man’s lap. Davao
- Fuck human rights.
- It is only right if The Strong Man says it’s right.
- Anybody who is against The Strong Man is a criminal. Not a probable criminal. A criminal who awaits a bullet in his head.
- Fuck democracy and rule of law. Mobocracy rules.
- Kill the corrupt.
- Kill the presumed criminal.
- Kill the criminals.
- Cleanliness is next to Dutertardliness.
The writer of this entry is currently seeking political asylum in various European countries. In the meantime, the Philippine government is arranging for the return of Jose Maria Sison and the execution of T.G.